Saturday, June 14, 2008

Feed Fix

Dear Internet/modern technology in general,

I THINK that you have redeemed yourself in my eyes. I THINK that a site feed is working now. It's set at http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/CdOX but http://greenkneesocks.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss seems to be the one that's working. This is for Bloglines only. Google still does not like me.

You know that I have a love/hate relationship with you already. Yes, what with the way you purport to make my life simple and save me oodles of time, and then cost me untold hours and hours to figure you out, fix your "bugs", and handle your mood swings. With the way you promise to connect me to other people, and then prevent me from interacting with a single soul in public, as they chat on their cell phones, tap on their keyboards, and text.

Nevertheless, you came through this time. And I do truly love all of the wonderful people you introduce me to, bringing them right into my own dining room to chat, share, discuss, inspire, encourage, and sometimes enrage, but often in a good way.

So, thank you.

But don't do it again.


With Advil,

Marian

No comments: